Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I voted. With a "Gun Guy" hat




I did not have an NRA hat, so I used the Gun Guy hat that I was given at the Shot Show.   No one blinked or so much as suggested that it was inappropriate.   Of course, this was Arizona.

If I-594 wins in Washington, we will see an assualt on our rights here by billionaires working hard to buy an election by misinforming low information voters.

I have seen it happen before.   If people do not know much about an issue, they can easily be swayed by slick ads.

The old media has been a powerful force in moving the country toward the "progressive" goal of an all powerful government.

©2014 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice is included.
Link to Gun Watch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used my CPL for ID with nary a comment.

Wireless.Phil said...

Go to Google, check the flag wrapped ballot box.

gives national results for states voti g today for senate, house and governor.

Wireless.Phil said...

Republicans got the Senate!
Gun grabbing Democrats on the way out!

Anonymous said...

I voted in MS with an NRA hat and used my CCW license as ID. No problems.