Wednesday, April 01, 2015

OK: Home Invasion Gunfight; Husband Shoots 2 of 3 Invaders



Eddie Gilmore says as his screaming wife was taken to a back room by a masked intruder who was holding a gun to her head, another intruder told him to get on the floor in the living room. "And I got over between the couch and the coffee table and when I did I went down and put my arm on the coffee table to kind of hide myself and I pulled the drawer open because I had a gun in there," Gilmore said.

That's when, Gilmore says, he started shooting in every direction he could, hitting two of the subjects. The suspects fired back, but neither Eddie or Cindy were hurt.

"They had a gun to her head," Eddie Gilmore said, "They could've killed her and come right in here and killed me if I hadn't had a gun."

More Here

1 comment:

Wireless.Phil said...

I know this doesn't fit, but its an interesting case.

Man charged in deaths of young brothers asphyxiated by python

The Canadian Press
Noah Barthe, left, and Connor Barthe in an undated Facebook photo
Hamilton Spectator
CAMPBELLTON, N.B. Police in New Brunswick have charged a man with criminal negligence causing death after two young brothers were asphyxiated by a python.
www.thespec.com/news-story/5533931-man-charged-in-deaths-of-young-brothers-asphyxiated-by-python/