Monday, May 11, 2015

MA: Gun beats Feet against Rabid Fox



Joanna Martin, who is nearly nine months pregnant, was in the backyard of her Canton home on Wednesday when she said the fox darted under their fence.

"All of a sudden I look up, and the little boy was yelling, and the fox had knocked him down," Martin said. "He was yelling, 'Get it off me!' and kicking it."

Martin said she rushed over and started kicking the fox herself while yelling for her husband, Richard.

"I turned around, I just saw the dust here, the kid was on the ground," Martin said. "So I immediately ran over...I got him against the fence, I kicked him a bunch of times. I thought he was dead at that point."

But after a few moments, Martin said the fox got up and began charging the family again, so he grabbed his gun and shot the fox three times.

More Here

No comments: