Tuesday, February 02, 2016

GA: 71-Year-Old Armed Woman Stops Robbery


A 71-year-old Buckhead convenience store owner forced a suspected armed robber out of her store at gunpoint last Thursday morning. Janet Willis, owner of Buckhead Grocery on Seven Islands Road, said 21-year-old Prince William Dennis entered her store at approximately 5 a.m. Willis said Dennis demanded the keys to Willis’ vehicle, which was parked in front of the store. “He said, ‘I want your car,’ I said, ‘so do I.’” Willis said she pressed a “panic button” under a counter at the store and the man saw her and became agitated and forceful. “He said ‘I have killed my mother, then he mumbled something and said he had stolen a van and he was going to kill me if I didn’t give him the keys.” Willis said the man followed her while she went to retrieve the car keys.
More Here

No comments: